Source: Clausing Industrial, Inc.
Quality, durability & value... three key reasons for owning a Clausing Kondia FV1 Mill. The FV1 is equipped with a powerful 3 Hp. AC motor with either an infinitely variable speed drive or an 8 speed step pulley drive.
Quality, durability & value... three key reasons for owning a Clausing Kondia FV1 Mill. The FV1 is equipped with a powerful 3 Hp. AC motor with either an infinitely variable speed drive or an 8 speed step pulley drive. A 29-11/16" maximum throat distance provides greater machine versatility. The massive column, base & knee are ribbed and cross-braced for rigidity and minimum machine deflection. All ways on both saddle and table are hardened and ground, far superior to chrome-plated soft iron. A swivel and tilt articulating head arrangement allows the head to be tilted front-to-back and side-to-side, providing the capability to machine at compound angles.
The Clausing Kondia FV1 Milling Machine is constructed of Meehanite Castings for superior rigidity, wear resistance and vibration absorption.
The Clausing Kondia Milling Machine will give you the productivity your shop needs year after year.
- 3 Hp. AC Motor
- Infinitely variable speed drive or 8 speed step-pulley drive
- Overload safety device integrated with motor
- Articulating head arrangement for machining compound angles
- Worm gear angular positioning of head in two directions
- Lever-operated manual rapid quill movement
- Handwheel for fine quill feed
- Chrome-plated precision ground quill and quill lock
- Adjustable automatic feed disengagement for quill feed in both directions
- Micrometer depth stop
- Reversible switch for clockwise or counterclockwise operation
- R-8 or ISA#30 extra heavy duty spindle
- ABEC class 7 spindle bearings
- Spindle brake
- Constructed of Meehanite Casting for superior rigidity and wear resistance
- Precision ground leadscrews
- One-shot lubrication