Source: Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.
The new FX1s SuperMicro Programmable Logic Controllers boasts integrated I/O, power supply and CPU in a "Utilized" package.
The new FX1s SuperMicro Programmable Logic Controllers boasts integrated I/O, power supply and CPU in a "Utilized" package. Every model packs an extensive instruction set and abundant user memory. No other controller is better suited to tackle modern automation demands in jobs ranging from the simplest and smallest I/O count, to those demanding the pinnacle of complexity and speed.
The world's first micro modular PLC line. The FX1N takes the technology of the FX1S and applies it in a micro PLC with expansion capabilities. Extend your FX1N system up to 128 I/O, and add communications and analog I/O. In keeping with the FX1S, a wide variety of I/O options are available.
- Defining functionality-Large program memory (up to 16kB) and separate device, data, and diagnostic memory
- Defining Communications-3 embedded communication ports- for powerful and flexible connectivity (RS-232, RS-422, RS-485)
- Defining Networking- PLC to PLC, serial multi-drop (RS-485) up to 16 stations
- Field bus support for CC Link, I/O Link, DeviceNet, Profibus, Can Bus, AS-I
- Defining Motion- Additional and enhanced motion control commands
- Dual 100kHz pulse outputs for 2 axis motion control of servos and steppers
- Worldwide acceptance- meet UL, cUL, CE and major shipping standards
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc., 500 Corporate Woods Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL 60061. Tel: 847-478-2100; Fax: 847-478-2396.