Source: Haas Automation, Inc.
<%=company1%>, invites you to attend WESTEC 2002, North America's largest annual metalworking and manufacturing exposition, to see the latest metalworking equipment and manufacturing technologies.
While at the show, be sure to stop by the Haas booth (#3229) to see what makes Haas the best selling machine tool in America – and the best value for your machine tool dollar. You'll find a wide selection of high-productivity machine tools and rotary products on display, including the following new machines:
- High-Speed Mill/Drill Machine – 12" x 10" x 12" travels, 15,000-rpm 40-taper spindle, dual fixture surfaces, 2,000-ipm rapids and servo-driven, high-speed tool changer
- Haas-built 30,000-rpm BT 30-taper spindle for high-speed machining
- Z-2 Laser Cutting System with 40" x 20" (x,y) travels, up to 29" work height, 500 watt Coherent Diamond sealed CO2 laser and Class 1 enclosure
- VF-3 Mini FMS – mid-size VMC with 40" x 20" x 25" travels, dual pallet stations, four pallets and 40-tool side-mount tool changer
- Mini Lathe – small-footprint CNC lathe with pneumatic 5C collet chuck, high-speed cross-slide, Haas-unique gang-style tooling and air-driven live tooling
- GR-510 – Gantry Router with 120" x 60" x 14" travels, 7,500 rpm 40-taper spindle, 10-pocket automatic tool changer and rapids to 2,100 ipm
- HS-6R – large-frame, 50-taper HMC with 84" x 50" x 60" travels, built-in 4th axis rotary table, 38-tool side-mount tool changer and fully supported X axis
For more details, check out the NEW machines in our Products list.
While at the booth, be sure to pick up your free static-cling decimal conversion chart and pocket calendar, and check out the latest issue of CNC Machining magazine.
Need more information about Haas products before the show? Call us at 800-331-6746, or visit www.HaasCNC.com on the Internet. We'll be happy to send you our latest full-color catalog and brochure.
See you at the show!