- Makino Hosts 3-Day Technology Expo To Showcase Future Forward Technologies
- Guest speakers, technical presentations and machine demonstrations to take place Sept.10-12th at Makino Hosts 3-Day Technology Expo To Showcase Future Forward Technologies Auburn Hills, Mich., Technology Center
Makino is pleased to announce its upcoming 2019 Makino Technology Expo, a biennial exhibition highlighting new and improved manufacturing technologies, processes, and strategies vital to transforming machining operations. The three-day event takes place Sept. 10-12 at Makino’s Technology Center in Auburn Hills, Mich.
The event is set to include demonstrations of some of Makino’s latest high-precision machining technologies, including the world’s fastest wire EDM machine – Makino’s new U6 Wire EDM H.E.A.T. Extreme – 0.016” wire enabled with ATHENA Voice Interoperability, the new F5 Pro6 Vertical Machining Center and MHmax - Makino’s new Machine Health Monitoring Software. More than 20 machines are on display, with multiple demonstrations displaying state-of-the-art machining process solutions. There will also be guest speakers and special exhibits from various partnering companies including: Mastercam, Mitsubishi Tool, Erowa, NS Tool, MST, CAM Tool, Big Kaiser and Zoller.
At the expo, manufacturers can meet with Makino engineers for one-on-one consultations to identify machining solutions that best fit their needs. Educational presentations are scheduled to cover a wide variety of manufacturing solutions from 5-axis machining techniques to automation systems and advanced EDM control technologies. In addition, attendees of the Expo can listen to special guest presentations from:
- Sho Fujita, Ph.D. - Chief Digital Officer and Executive Manager of S.I.T. Division of Makino
- John Phillips - President of Phillips Precision Medicraft
- Laurie Harbour - President and CEO of Harbour Results Inc.
Makino’s Technology Center is located at 2600 Superior Court, Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326. The building is at Superior and Lapeer roads (M-24), 1 mile from I-75 and M-24, off E. Walton Boulevard. It is 31 miles from the Greater Detroit Airport.
For more information and event registration, visit the Makino Technology Expo page.