Source: Turbo Systems, Inc.
Microfine 2, the new and improved chip removal conveyor from Turbo Systems Inc., is your system fo choice when processing requirements dictate coolant filtration
Microfine 2, the new and improved chip removal conveyor from Turbo Systems Inc., is your system for choice when processing requirements dictate coolant filtration as fine as 50 microns nominal. Microfine 2 is ideal for:
- Heavy chip loads generated by high-speed aluminum machining methods
- Any heavy chip load application
- Multiple material machining requirements
- Stringy, birds-nest chips from difficult-to-machine material
- Machining requirements creating large chips or "chunks" of material
Top 3 Features and Benefits
- Versatility - Upper conveyor separates heavy chip load from lower conveyor. Dramatically improves drum filter life by separating all large materials. Ideal for multiple material applications including material chunks, stringy, bushy and large chips. Also for heavy chip loads from today's advanced machining techniques.
- Maintenance Free - Self-cleaning filter drum provides particle-free coolant (to 50 microns) for the most demanding tooling applications. Extends coolant life and tooling life for cost-saving operation.
- Serviceability - Lower conveyor is a scraper or drag type, ideal for removal of small particles carried through the upper conveyor. Fines trapped by filter drum are deposited on the incline. Easy access to drum improves maintenance and assures low cost and maximum uptime.
Turbo Systems, Inc., 203 Turbo Drive, Kings Mountain, NC 28086. Tel: 704-739-7111; Fax: 704-739-6039.