The Model 860C vertical/horizontal combination milling machine weighs 1 2/3 tons and is made from high tensile strength, close-grained American cast iron
WELLS-INDEX - A & D Machinery Company60C vertical/horizontal combination milling machine weighs 1 2/3 tons and is made from high tensile strength, close-grained American cast iron. The machine is precision built and inspected to provide years of optimum performance at lower cost.
The ram, turret, column, knee, saddle and table have cross ribbing to ensure maximum stiffness. All joints are machined and hand scraped to provide accurate mating and close tolerances.
In addition, each joint (table to saddle, saddle to knee, and knee to column) is equipped with an adjustable gib to ensure long life and accuracy.
Standard features of WELLS-INDEX - A & D Machinery Company60C include:
- 3HP spindle motors on horizontal and vertical spindles.
(5HP motors are available as an option.)
- Variable speed drive on vertical and horizontal spindles.
- Power feed on the vertical quill.
- Electric controls; includes reversing switches and all wiring.
- One type "b" arbor support for 1.875 OD bearings.
- A one-shot lubrication system.
<%=company%>, 701 West Clay Avenue, Muskegon, MI, 49440-1064. Phone (231) 759-0950. Fax (231) 728-7456.