Source: Wilcoxon Research, Inc.
Accelerometers with Zerk Grease Fitting
- Accelerometers with Zerk Grease Fitting
- Simple installation - take the current zerk fitting out & replace it
with a Zerkometer
- Consistent mounting location
- Avoid vertical alignment problems from poorly tapped holes
- No need to request millwright and pay for milling a flat area on the
- Excellent frequency response, up to 10 kHz at 3dB point
222A - MIL-C-5015 2 Pin connector,
1/8 - 27 NPT mounting stud
221A - SNAP type connector, 1/4 - 28 taper mounting stud
221B - SNAP type connector, 1/8- 27 NPT mounting stud
Wilcoxon Research, Inc., 21 Firstfield Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20878. Tel: 301-330-8811; Fax: 301-330-8873.